Hi,

We have been using wix to create installs for a while now and all is working
nicely.  However, I now have to create a new install for our new oracle
customers.  I'm trying to find the best way to run the aspnet oracle scripts
that will install the ora_aspnet tables, views, roles....

Prior to this we have been creating the oracle databases manually for new
Oracle customers.  Has anyone done this?  If so, I would love to hear any
suggestions.  So far, I have created ca's to run bat files that use sqlplus and
that is looking like the best option.  However, that requires the user to have
sqlplus on their machine and all the oracle privileges to create roles, tables,

I have installed the oracle 11i client manually and it was no easy task.  Now I
think I might have to do that via wix.  And I'm a little reluctant.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have!

Craig