My team has upgraded to Visual Studio 2010, TFS 2010 and MSBuild 2010 and I
have installed the 3.5.1426 on a new build and development box but I am
receiving the following candle error.

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\WiX\v3.5\Wix2010.targets - 2
error(s), 0 warning(s), View Log File
 C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\WiX\v3.5\Wix2010.targets (1730):
The specified task executable location "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows
Installer XML v3\bin\candle.exe" is invalid.

The error is caused by it trying to find candle in the wrong location.  How
do I update the wix configured path to reflect the right location to find
candle?