Guten Tag Paul Baker,
am Montag, 8. März 2010 um 06:13 schrieben Sie:

> -- If I only ever want my installer to be used per-machine, is it
> recommended that I do something to try and prevent users overriding
> ALLUSERS?

I wouldn't spend to much effort in trying to prevent the user from
doing things which he knows best of, because it's his system he
installs your software on. Just reject support for such an
installation method. I always ask myself what problems I really need
to solve by building something which prevents the user from doing
something with his software.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme - Hameln | Potsdam | Leipzig

Telefon: Potsdam: 0331-743881-0
E-Mail:  tschoen...@am-soft.de
Web:     http://www.am-soft.de

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Konsumhof 1-5, 14482 Potsdam
Amtsgericht Potsdam HRB 21278 P, Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow