Hi,

My installer besides my application installs also a service which is the
"babysitter" for my application, eg takes care to restart my application if it
crashes. When I want to uninstall everything I get the error message: "The
setup must update files or services that cannot be updated while the system is
running. If you choose to continue, a reboot will be required to complete the
setup.". If I manually stop the service before running the uninstaller I don't
get this msg.  But I actually "told" the uninstaller to stop the service on
uninstall:

[code]
<ServiceControl Id='MyServiceControl' Name='MyServiceForTest' Start='install'
Stop='uninstall' Remove='uninstall'/>
[/code]

1) How can I get rid of this problem? I don't want to get the mesasage with
reboot the system as the uninstaller should be itself able to stop de service
and then to do the uninstall.

2) And related to services: what happens if I have:

[code]
<ServiceControl Id='MyServiceControl' Name='MyServiceForTest' Start='install'
Stop='install' Remove='uninstall'/>
[/code]

the translation would be: start on install, stop on install. Which one is it
then?

TIA,
Viv