Hi guys,

I really don't want to be pushy but I need to find a solution for this:
besides my application I also install a service that is babysitting my
application, eg: restarts it when it crashes or whatever. When the
product is uninstalled I get the message: "The setup must update files
or services that cannot be updated while the system is running. If you
choose to continue, a reboot will be required to complete the setup."
even though I specify that the service should be stopped when
uninstalling (and the service will take care to also stop my application).

[code]
<ServiceControl Id='MyServiceControl' Name='MyServiceForTest'
Start='install' Stop='uninstall' Remove='uninstall'/>
[/code]

If I manually stop the service before uninstalling everything works fine.
How can I solve this problem? I can't really ask the users to manually
stop the service before uninstalling or to reboot the machine on every
upgrade. How can I force the shutting down of the service?

Thx,
Viv ;)