Hi,

If I make a faulty uninstaller and I can't uninstall my product again using the
.msi, how could one do a manual uninstall and cleanup, including hidden issues
that are coming from the .msi file?

I got into this trouble when I added into my installer:

[code]
    <Condition Message='This installation can only run in full UI mode.'>
      <![CDATA[UILevel = 5]]>
    </Condition>
[/code]

The uninstaller bails out by showing me this msg "This installation can only
run in full UI mode.".

Actually here are 2 questions:
1) Why does the uninstaller bail out when I have the code above?
2) How could I manually cleanup a computer if I ruin the uninstaller?
(including everything .msi adds into the system)

TIA,

Viv