Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I was thinking also that maybe I could just
somehow call an "external" CA _before_ InstallValidate that will take
care to just stop the service. This way the service will be stopped, it
will stop the app and when the InstallValidate comes into action
everything is already down. Would this be this also a way to go?

Thx,
Viv