I'm trying to build a large set of projects (hundreds) in parallel with
msbuild.exe. It includes a mix of Wix and C# projects. Using the /m flag,
msbuild is perfectly happy to give me a build process for every core and
build the C# projects in parallel. However, when it hits Wix projects, it
seems to get stuck running only a single instance of Light at a time. Is
there some switch I have to flip to enable parallel builds of Wix projects?

I've tried running this both out of process (RunWixToolsOutOfProc) and in
process. In both cases, we seem to lose all parallelism upon hitting light.