Thanks for the update. That description makes sense. I'll have to bookmark this
email to make sure I don't run into a similar problem.

Edwin G. Castro
Software Developer - Staff
Electronic Banking Services
Fiserv
Office: 503-746-0643
Fax: 503-617-0291
www.fiserv.com
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail