I created an MSI package, MST (transfor), and .cab file using WIX 3.0.  I
bundle all three up in a NullSoft self extracting exe that when called by a
bootstrapper, extracts the files to a directory on disk and calls the msi using
msiexec and setting the TRANSFORMS property to the .MST file.

Question is, after the product is installed, what will happing during a normal
"Detect and Repair" if the user deletes a key file and then launches the app
using the application short cut?  The ResourceSource action, I know, will look
for the SourceDir value containing the original MSI.  These files are gone
after the NullSoft executable runs the install and cleans up.

I understand InstallShield using the SETUPEXEDIR property for dealing with
this, but you do other vendors that wrap their MSI's in a setup.exe type file.
Also, my NullSoft exe is not named "setup.exe", its is the MSI file name
replaced with an EXE extention.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.