I should have had this in my previous message.  Where is the Burn
documentation?  It is not in the Wix 3.5 package, at least I can't find it
after doing an Administrative install if Wix3.5.msi (DON"T FORGET TO SET
TARGETDIR HERE).

Is Burn ready for primetime?  My client is currently on the stable 3.0 release.
 Can Burn be obtained and used alongside Wix 3.0?  Also, we need to bundle the
.MSI, MST, and cabinet into a single EXE self extractor.  We want to be able to
download and install these as single files.  Can burn package files into a
self-extracting exe?

Maybe this is not doable.  Some of the .MSI's are large and I would had to have
to extract to a temp or program data folder and leave the big package lying
around for the slim change the user might goof up their installation and
trigger a "detect and repair".