I saw regasm in the CustomAction element, so I am assuming  that this is a .NET
assembly exposing COM objects.  Use the /reg option to create a .reg file
containing all of the registry settings.  Then you can manually enter these
values into the Wix projects.

Wix has some tools that can automate some of this, but check the results and
make sure what you have is correct.  What you may need to do is run a CA to set
the Codebase value in the registry for the installed COM .NET assembly..  The
value regasm puts in the .REG file will not be value for the install.

Regards,
greenaj