Hi All,

Is there any way to run a script like VB in WIX based dialog? in one of the
dialogs of my installer, i'm giving default directory like C:\Program
Files\My Installer.
At the same time I'm giving an option to browse the user desired location.
If there is any other product which is already installed with my default
directory, then i should not allow my installer to install in my default
directory, I should ask to install in another directory.

This is my requirement and i would do it if it is a MFC dialog, But the
dialog is WIX based dialog. So i need a way to run my script in the wix
based dialog.
Can anyone please help me to resolve the above issue?

Thanks,
Phani