Hi,

I am new to WiX and trying to create one IIS Virtual directory.

I am getting an error message "Failed while processing WebVirtualDirs.
(-2147024894         )" at the time of installation. I am able to
compile and make the msi with warning message "ICE68: This package has
elevated commit in CustomAction table (Action=CommitMetabaseTransaction)
but it has a schema less than 150."

My code is as follows,

<iis:WebSite Id="My.Site" Description="My.Site" SiteId="*">

        <iis:WebAddress Id="AllUnassigned" IP="*" Port="80"/>

</iis:WebSite>

    <Directory Id="TARGETDIR" Name="SourceDir">

    <Directory Id="ProgramFilesFolder">

    <Directory Id="INSTALLDIR" Name="TEST">

     <Component Id='MainExecutable'
Guid='76454BA8-2DE4-45B8-8B25-793E6493100B'>

     <File Id='FoobarEXE' Name='mytest.exe' DiskId='1' Source='C:\
mytest.exe' KeyPath='yes' />

           <iis:WebVirtualDir Id="My.VirtualDir" Alias="foo"
Directory="INSTALLDIR" WebSite="My.Site">

            </iis:WebVirtualDir>

     </Component>

Could you please help me out...

Regards,

Amarnath C

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.