Hi folks,

I've only ever used WiX for simple installers before, with no UI customisation.
I now have to display a second EULA which is specific for a feature. I'm at a
loss on how to do this.

Ideally when the user selects the feature that requires the second EULA from
the feature tree I'd like to ensure they accept it there and then, if they
don't then the feature doesn't get selected. At some point the same EULA will
control access to two features.

Is this possible? Where should I start looking for instructions?

Thanks in advance,
Barry