There are Properties you can use to unselect Features but I think an
easy way to achieve this is to use the normal WiX UI
LicenseAgreementDlg. If you've seen it already you'll have noticed the
Next button is disabled until the user clicks the "I accept" check box.
That should neatly sidestep any issues with forcing features to be
unselected if the user declines the license. As long as the back button
allows them to go back to the FeatureTree page & unselect the Feature
themselves it shouldn't be much of an issue as they're unable to start
installation of those Features if they haven't accepted the second
license.

Maintenance should be handled with the same code as Install. Try getting
it working as you would like for Install first then test Modify later as
you'll have a base to work from which you can tweak your Conditions for
showing the dialog.

Palbinder Sandher
Software Deployment & IT Administrator
T: +44 (0) 141 945 8500
F: +44 (0) 141 945 8501

http://www.iesve.com
**Design, Simulate + Innovate with the <Virtual Environment>**
Integrated Environmental Solutions Limited. Registered in Scotland No.
SC151456
Registered Office - Helix Building, West Of Scotland Science Park,
Glasgow G20 0SP
Email Disclaimer