Thanks Rob!

After reading the link you gave me, I figured out how to remember
properties. Here is my next problem:
1. Lets assume during install time, the msi was called with 2 command line
params (name=value).
2. I stored each of these parameters in one registry value each (so stored 2
params in 2 registry values).
3. Now during uninstallation from control panel, what do I do? Ideally
speaking if I do the below from command line, my product will be uninstalled
perfectly.
msiexec.exe /x [productcode] param1="value1" param2="value2"

How do I simulate this behavior when uninstalling from Control Panel
(Programs and Features in Srv2008)?

Can I call msiexec from a CA during uninstallation? If that a good way of
handling it?

Thanks,
Sai Kodi