Use the RegistrySearch described in the link to get the value from the
registry. You don't need to change anything to make it work when you uninstall
from the control panel.

Edwin G. Castro
Software Developer - Staff
Electronic Banking Services
Fiserv
Office: 503-746-0643
Fax: 503-617-0291
www.fiserv.com
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail