We'll need to add a new component. And we'd like the end user to choose to
install it or not.

I found the FeatureTree maybe a fit for us. So I add these code:
<UIRef Id="WixUI_FeatureTree"/>

<Property Id="INSTALL_FEATURE1" Value="1" />

<DirectoryRef Id='INSTALLLOCATION'>
<Component Id='COMP_FTR1' Guid='*'>
<File Source='feature1.dll' KeyPath="yes" Checksum="yes" />
</Component>
</DirectoryRef>

<Feature Id='Feature_1' AllowAdvertise='no' Description='This is for feature 1'
Title='New feature 1' Level='2'>
<Condition Level='1'>INSTALL_FEATURE1</Condition>
<ComponentRef Id='COMP_FTR1' />
</Feature>

But I'm getting this error when compiling:
error LGHT0130 : The primary key
'LicenseAgreementDlg/Back/NewDialog/WelcomeDlg/1' is duplicated in table
'ControlEvent'.  Please remove one of the entries or rename a part of the
primary key to avoid the collision.

How can I fix it?

Thanks all.