I suspect your original UI refs contain a welcome dialog.  The
FeatureTree UI is a complete UI. Its not just a FeatureTree dialog so
the combination of your UIrefs and FeatureTree means you have duplicate
dialogs, hence the error.

If the standard feature tree UI sequence work for you as is, then remove
your other UIrefs and just use FeatureTree on its own.  If you use a
custom UI sequence then your only option, I think, is to add the
individual dialogs you need to your custom UI.  You won't be able to use
WixUI_FeatureTree as is.

Chris