Hey all,
  I'm stuck on what should be simple. I can't figure out how to get the
registry permission set correctly. I've got some mental block or something.
Writing my Compiler extensions wasn't this hard.

I'm trying to do something very simple.

1) Create a reg key (e.g.
HKLM\Software\AcmeCo\MyApp\Credentials\SecrectCredentials)
2) Create two registry values under that key (username and password).
3) Assign a specific domain user read permissions and Administrators Full
Control to the Key in #1 so they can read the values from #2.

My attempts fail ranging from the <Permission> element being ignored to the MSI
running and complaining I don't have permission to create the Key or Values
(error message varies depending on where I put the <Permission> element)

How to do this?

----- Ed
Unum Application Services
In pleasant South Carolina