Hi,

I have a custom action executable written in c++. This pops up the browser to
the appropriate download link for a prerequisite.
It works fine on Windows 7 but on XP it does not seem to be running. It is
launched as a special dialog asking the user to install the prerequisite before
installing the product. Dialog has only one button which when pressed calls the
custom action in a 'DoAction' event and later calls NewDialog with value Cancel
to terminate the install.

This dialog is sequenced in UI sequence before any of the regular dialogs.

Can anyone suggest any reason this could not be running on XP?

Also how can I log progress of the custom action? The standard log just shows
that custom action was called and returned 0.

Thanks

Umesh