Hi,

you say you have managed to put the things your bat did into an exe. So why
not just turning that exe into a dll and use this directly? Why is there a
need for that wrapper?

Btw. does your code require elevation? Then you might run into problems on
Vista and above when scheduling your action like this. You would need to
ensure that your msi is always executed elevated, e.g. by using a
bootstrapper with appropriate manifest.

Andreas

Setting