Hi Everyone,

I am new to Windows programming and WiX makes me really happy. But, however,
i ran into a small problem and i am not sure whether it is possible to solve
this with WiX or not.

Problem
Installing app as user 1, logoff, logon as user 2, installing app as user 2.
This is good. Then after uninstalling for user 2, the app is removed from
the program files. User 1 still finds the icons in the start menu, but can't
launch the app anymore, because the files are missing.

Maybe i am silly, but i have no idea how to solve this. If you could advise
me, please!

Thanks a lot.
Svatja