Hi Fabio,

Let me start by thanking you for your response. I reviewed the specs and
installation Per User or Per Machine is not specified. I was working with the
default which is Per User. Your question gave me the idea to set the package
element property to Per Machine. I tested this on my test platforms and this
solves my problem. At least for now :-)

Still i don't understand and this is probably due to my lack of experience or
knowledge. Like i said, i didn't set the property in the package element. If
you install the same software (per user) for all users, you should think
windows keeps the files in the Program Files folder for all other users when
one of the users decides to remove the program.
When i un-installed for user 3 and switched to user 1 and 2 the exe and DLLs
where unavailable and starting the program form the Start Programs menu
resulted in a browse dialog.

Best Regards,
Svatja