I bumped into the following problem on WinXP German.

The Windows environment variable %ProgramFiles% correctly points to
"C:\Programme" (checked using "set" command). However wix expands
$(env.ProgramFiles) as "C:\Program Files" i.o. "C:\Programme"

Replacing $(env.ProgramFiles) with [ProgramFilesFolder] fixes the issue,
but I am wondering about the problem roots. Do I miss something?

The issue is reproducible on wix-2.0.5805 and wix-3.0.5419.0, WinXP SP1
and SP3 German (32-bit).

Regards,
Andrei