In the installation of our software, I have some features that don't
themselves contain files to be installed but the sub-features do.  The tree
looks something like this:

Root Feature (No files, just a container)

                Sub1 (No files, just a container)

                                Feature 1 (files)

                                Feature 2 (files)

                                Feature 3 (files)

                Sub2 (No files, just a container)

                                Feature 1 (files)

                                Feature 2 (files)

                                Feature 3 (files)

I have the Root expanded, but not the Subs.  He selected "Will be installed
on local Hard Drive" for Sub1 and nothing was installed.  Being the most
knowledgable user of our software he was concerned other users might run
into the same error.

So, my question is, without expanding every level of the tree to see exactly
what's going on, is there a way to have the features that do not contain
files only have an "Entire Feature Will be installed." option?

Thank You,

John