Hi all,

I call HeatDirectory task from a MSBuild file. When the MSBuild file is
launched from a TFS 2010 Build Server on a x64 system, it fails with the
following error:
F:\Builds\1\MyApplication\CIBuild\Sources\Main\Build\..\Reference\wix\3.5\Heat.exe
 dir
F:\Builds\1\MyApplication\CIBuild\Sources\Main\Source\Setup.MyApplicationWeb\..\..\DeployTemp\MyApplication
 -cg C.MyApplication -dr D.MyApplication -ke -scom -sreg -srd -var
var.MyApplication.PublishDir -gg -out
F:\Builds\1\MyApplication\CIBuild\Sources\Main\Source\Setup.MyApplicationWeb\MyApplication.generated.wxs
  Could not load file or assembly
'file:///F:\Builds\1\MyApplication\CIBuild\Sources\Main\Reference\wix\3.5\Heat.exe'
 or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an
incorrect format.
     at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String
codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint,
StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean
forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
     at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName
assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean
forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
     at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile,
Evidence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm
hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks,
StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
     at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)
     at
Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Build.Tasks.WixToolTask.ExecuteToolThread(Object
 parameters)
It works if I modify my build  to explicitely run MSBuild in x86.
Is it a bug in Wix or is there something I missed ?
Similar stories I found on the web only confused me.

Thanks for anyone who can help me.

Yann