Hi all,

We have a customaction:
          <Custom Action="DoDllRegistration" Before="InstallFinalize" >(Not
Installed) AND (&amp;Feature_XYZ = 3)</Custom>

This works in initial install, but not in 'Change' mode.

>From
here(http://windows-installer-xml-wix-toolset.687559.n2.nabble.com/InstallMode-Conditions-DON-T-work-td707286.html
 ), I learnt that "there is no such standard property", and "See "Examples of
Conditional Statement Syntax" for how you should do it. "

So I googled and found
this: http://wix.mindcapers.com/wiki/Conditional_Inner_Text.
 <!-- Run on initial install, repair and minor upgrade --> <Condition
Message='Blah'>COMPANYDIR AND NOT REMOVE ~= "ALL"</Condition>
Even if it doesn't say 'Change' mode, I still gave it a try. This statement
seems working in 'Change' mode:
          <Custom Action="DoDllRegistration" Before="InstallFinalize" >(NOT
REMOVE ~= "ALL") AND (&amp;Feature_XYZ = 3)</Custom>

So the question is, is this the right thing to do? Is there any potential risk
that could blow our current stuff?
How to write the correct condition for initial install and 'Change' mode?

Thanks!