I'm not sure if the email was sent correctly or not. Just resend it.

~~~~~~
Thanks Blair.

It's in InstallExecuteSequence. And it's before InstallFinalize.

Here's the code:
<CustomAction Id="DoDllRegistration"
FileKey="FileRegistrator"
ExeCommand="/r"
Execute="deferred"
Return="ignore"
HideTarget="no"
Impersonate="no" />

<InstallExecuteSequence>
<Custom Action="DoDllRegistration" Before="InstallFinalize" >(NOT REMOVE ~=
"ALL") AND (&amp;Feature_XYZ = 3)</Custom>
</InstallExecuteSequence>

Thanks.