I'm chaining several MSIs and believe it or not, I want to show the UIs of each
package. Is there a way to turn that on/off per package (and subsequently
remove the default burn UI's install location?)?

I've tried looking at a workaround where I use <ExePackage /> but I can't seem
to find anything that points to the package. e.g.:

  <ExePackage
      SourceFile="..\installers\mypackage.msi"
      InstallCommand="[SystemFolder]msiexec.exe /i <Location of mypackage.msi>"
      PerMachine="yes"
      Cache="yes"
      Vital="yes"
      Compressed="yes"
  />

Since the package is embedded inside the bootstrapper, I can only assume that
its uncompressed somewhere and then executed. I'd actually be perfectly fine w/
no default UI and just popping up one installer after the other. Is that
possible?

Thanks!