We found a problem in Vista/Win7:
If we launch the application from the installer for the fresh installation, the
Integrity level is empty. The process is on the same level as "explorer.exe".
If we start the application from Start menu after the installation, the
Integrity level is Medium(just like other applications). And the process is
under "explorer.exe".

The question is, how to launch the application from installer to make it have
"Medium" Integrity level.

By the way, by using "Process Explorer" from SystemInternals and turning on the
Integrity field, the Integrity level field will show up.

The reason we ask this is because: we have a bug which seems related to this
Integrity Level thing. If the app is started from the Start menu, things are
fine. If the app is launched from the installer for the 1st time installation,
some functionalities don't work. I tried to set the 'Impersonate' field to be
'no'. But it doesn't help.

Here's our launch app code:
        <Property Id="WixShellExecTarget"
Value="[INSTALLLOCATION]$(var.ExeFile)" />
<CustomAction Id="LaunchApplication"
BinaryKey="WixCA"
DllEntry="WixShellExec"
Impersonate="no"