Thanks Rob for your reply.

Honestly, I'm not sure when the custom action is scheduled because I took the
example("How To: Run the Installed Application After Setup") from Wix.chm.
Here's our code:
<Property Id="WIXUI_EXITDIALOGOPTIONALCHECKBOXTEXT"
Value="!(loc.LaunchAppString) $(var.ApplicationName)" />
<Property Id="WixShellExecTarget" Value="[INSTALLLOCATION]$(var.ExeFile)" />
<CustomAction Id="LaunchApplication"
BinaryKey="WixCA"
DllEntry="WixShellExec"
Impersonate="no"
/>
<Publish Dialog="ExitDialog"
Control="Finish"
Event="DoAction"
Value="LaunchApplication">
WIXUI_EXITDIALOGOPTIONALCHECKBOX = 1 and NOT Installed
</Publish>

As you can see, it's almost identical to the original example code in Wix.chm.

Anyways, I also run the installer and checked the log. Here's some log:
MSI (c) (B8:D4) [11:44:33:697]: Decrementing counter to disable shutdown. If
counter >= 0, shutdown will be denied.  Counter after decrement: -1
MSI (c) (B8:D4) [11:44:33:697]: PROPERTY CHANGE: Deleting SECONDSEQUENCE
property. Its current value is '1'.
Action ended 11:44:33: ExecuteAction. Return value 1.
MSI (c) (B8:D4) [11:44:33:697]: Doing action: ExitDialog
Action 11:44:33: ExitDialog.
Action start 11:44:33: ExitDialog.
Action 11:44:33: ExitDialog. Dialog created
MSI (c) (B8:DC) [11:44:35:785]: Doing action: LaunchApplication
Action 11:44:35: LaunchApplication.
Action start 11:44:35: LaunchApplication.
MSI (c) (B8:EC) [11:44:35:787]: Invoking remote custom action. DLL:
C:\Users\UserA\AppData\Local\Temp\MSI8A32.tmp, Entrypoint: WixShellExec
Action ended 11:44:36: LaunchApplication. Return value 1.
Action ended 11:44:36: ExitDialog. Return value 1.
Action ended 11:44:36: INSTALL. Return value 1.
MSI (c) (B8:D4) [11:44:36:124]: Destroying RemoteAPI object.
MSI (c) (B8:48) [11:44:36:124]: Custom Action Manager thread ending.

So the question now is: is there a way to launch the application by giving the
same Integrity Level as we start it from the system Start menu?

Thanks a lot.