Hello,

I am in a situation where I need to use a file in a custom action that I am
also laying down as part of the file set stored in the cab build into my
MSI.

Is there a way to get that file out of the cab from a custom action?  I know
I can include the file in the binaries table, but that would mean I'm
including it in my installer twice.  I'd like to avoid that.

Thanks,

Mark Tempel
Sr. Software Engineer
Shavlik Technologies LLC.