From: Chad Petersen [mailto:chad.peter...@harlandfs.com]
Sent: 24 March 2011 19:06
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Get computer name??

Actually, I've been using [ComputerName] since MSI 2.0. If you read
those requirements a bit closer it goes on to say...

Windows Installer on Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, and Windows 2000.

Which implies just about any version.

The 4.0, 4,5 and 5.0 are required if you are on the newer OSes from the
sound of it.

Minor point, but I thought it worth a mention.