With the help of the WiX documentation and excellent tutorial at
http://www.tramontana.co.hu/wix/, I've been able to create a WXS/MSI installer
that does everything I need except launch the HTA application when the install
completes.  Double-clicking the HTA after the install runs the app as expected.

I've been able to find examples for running EXE, VBS, and DLL based apps when
the install completes, but not HTAs.  Is this possible?  If so, can someone
provide an example?

Thank you,

John

John Simpson
Senior Software Engineer, I. T. Engineering and Operations
Reynolds and Reynolds
One Reynolds Way | Kettering, Ohio 45430
office 937.485.8304
john_simp...@reyrey.com<mailto:john_simp...@reyrey.com>
MAKING BUSINESS BETTER.
NOTE: The information contained in this e-mail is personal and confidential and
may be protected by the attorney-client privilege and/or the work product
doctrine. It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
reliance, or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is
sender and delete all copies.