There's a section within the WiX 3.x manual from the WiX home page.

http://wix.sourceforge.net/manual-wix3/authoring_bundle_intro.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Dane Anderson (Wicresoft) [mailto:v-dan...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 1:03 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Documentation for Burn

I've been googling the net, off and on, for 3 weeks now, and I can't find any
documentation for Burn.exe anywhere. I understand that it is still under
development (and has been for almost a year now), but unless the developers are
planning to wait till the last minute (BIG mistake in my opinion) to do the
documentation, there should be SOME docs by now. Is there any chance of getting
a link to what is currently available?