The goal is very much that a Bootstrapper Application is never elevated. We
don't want BAs writing to the machine.  Plus, the start experience for a
bootstrapper is much better if you don't elevate right away.

Unfortunately, IIS really made a mess of things when they did not provide a
way to *read* the configuration from a non-elevated process. <sigh/>

virtually, Rob Mensching - http://RobMensching.com LLC