Hi Rob,

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Elevation is done by the "chained"
installers itself and not Burn ? If so, and I run several MSI + Exe
packages thereafter each wants elevation. Then I'd highly vote at
least for an ability to embed an admin manifest without need of
mt.exe.

I mean I fully understand the concept of elevating just when needed
but from my point of view I need such a Bootstrapper elevation to run
all subsequent installers without additional UAC dialogs if needed.

Regards
Tobias