I need to build some MSIs with Wix during our TFS build. Our current TFS build
is using the Windows Workflow XAML files to declare the build logic. What's the
best way to invoke Wix from there? Directly invoking the process from an
activity? Going down to a powershell script and calling it from there? Are
there any custom Wix activities to use?