hi,

I need to associate a file extension to my executable and my directory
structure is generated by heat.
As heat would overwrite the generated fragment file on each build, is it
possible to add the following stuff elsewhere but not the generated fragment
file?

<ProgId .... >
<Extension .... >
<Verb Id="open" Command="Open" TargetFile="targetID" Argument='"%1"' />
</Extension>
</ProgId>

Thanks