From: Zack Pang [mailto:zyhp...@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 October 2011 07:16
To: WiX-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Adding file association to component generated by heat

hi,

I need to associate a file extension to my executable and my directory
structure is generated by heat.
As heat would overwrite the generated fragment file on each build, is it
possible to add the following stuff elsewhere but not the generated fragment
file?

<ProgId .... >
<Extension .... >
<Verb Id="open" Command="Open" TargetFile="targetID" Argument='"%1"' />
</Extension>
</ProgId>

Thanks
SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires
that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we
further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY,
UK.