Could it be the file's encoding ? Declared as UTF-8 but written in something
else maybe ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Modrall [mailto:mmodr...@mzinga.com]
Sent: 04 October 2011 15:17
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Dealing with ICE48 warning

Thanks for the response...  I tried replacing my type 51 with

        <CustomAction Id="SetTarget" Directory="TARGETDIR"
Value="C:\OurPath\" />

After CostFinalize, but now I get an error "The folder path '?' contains an
invalid character" when I run the installer locally.

Not sure where the ? is coming from...

Mark