Not a huge deal I know, but I did get an internal bug about how "Add/Remove
Programs" (aka "Programs and Features") doesn't refresh after doing a
"Change" and picking "Remove".  A straight uninstall causes the refresh, but
picking Change and navigating to Remove doesn't.  I'm using a UI based on
WixUI_Advanced, and WiX 3.5.

I noticed some other programs always trigger a refresh (
http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/ Notepad++ ) and others never do (
http://www.screenpresso.com/download Screenpresso ).  I tried three times in
each.

Anyone know, is this perhaps a minor bug in the UI/dialogs, Candle, or
Light?  It might make my QA person happy to know it's been reported ;)