On 25/10/2011 22:12, Neil Sleightholm wrote:
> I guess I was hoping for something for free, the current BA UI doesn't look
> very nice if the WIX install is anything to go by I as I don't really write
> UI's I was look for a "free lunch"!

Actually, the UI in the WiX installer is especially ugly - the UI that
developers get via Burn is much nicer (without the RSS feed, a different
layout etc.), if incomplete in places. For example there's no
explanation that a reboot is required at the end, just "Reboot" and
"Close" buttons.

--
Bruce Cran