From: Tobias S [mailto:tobias.s1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 3:31 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Burn UI

Will there be a way to customize the wixstdba thm.xml file? As far as
I see they are just extracted to the temp folder and customizing (e.g.
dialog size, image size ...) should be ok with few effort . But I
didn't see a way to re-inject customized thm.xml files.

For multi language Burn UI I didn't see the definition of the strings
except the thm.wxl which might be a placeholder. But no idea if there
could exist 2 or more languages at the same time in that file. If yes
and if it is possible reference the corresponding license.rtf file I
think much would be possible for localized burn bootstrappers without
writing an own one.

Ok maybe then additionally setting the language for Burn UI by a
SelectLanguage dialog or cmdline switch / system language detection.
Think that could fulfill all the needs for a bootstrapper I can think
of at the moment.

... Just some thoughts <g> ....

Best regards
Tobias