Thanks for the info, John, though I'm still a little confused.  How do you
set those properties?  If Action state isn't set yet when I click "Next", I
can't use that to condition a "GoToFeature1Screen" property.  ADDLOCAL
doesn't get set until the end of UI execution, so I can't use that.  I
kicked off a C# Custom action that opened a view to the Feature table to
look at the Level column and compare that to INSTALLLEVEL, but the Feature
levels were all 5 (the value I set them to in the code initially so on first
time install no features are selected).  I also tried looping through the
Session's FeatureInfo collection, but CurrentState and RequestState weren't
set at that point in the UI sequence, either.

The only thing I didn't get a chance to try yesterday was calling
MsiGetFeatureState (which I will get to later today), but I can't help but
feel like I'm missing something.  Is there a way to "hook" into the
FeatureTree itself to manually loop through MsiSelectionTreeSelectedFeature and
look at the corresponding MsiSelectionTreeSelectedAction?  Or how do you
accomplish this?

-Adam