I'll try to experiment with that sometime today.  My assumption (from the
bug-report comment) was that pyro or torch used the original source paths
for the files, which won't be the same as the administrative install
locations for my installers.

This is all very strange to me.  I feel like I must be misunderstanding
something. :P

- John