Frá: Kjartan Þór Kjartansson [kjartan.thor.kjartans...@islandsbanki.is]
Sent: 3. nóvember 2011 09:18
Viðtakandi: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Efni: Re: [WiX-users] Shortcuts in the All Users Start Menu

Not being able to modify the shortcut is what I expected but no permissions at
all, i.e. not being able to see it as a shortcut only as a file that the user
can't double click to start or even have permissions to see it's icon, that is
not what I expected.

Kjartan