Yeah, brain fart on tying the custom action to the Custom Id.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Brunhuber [mailto:w...@rbrunhuber.de]
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 3:44 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Ensure that a property is set in setup with UI
orunattended setup.

I'll try this, thank you for your suggestion. Just to understand your
example shouldn't the InstallExecute Sequence be this way:

<InstallExecute>
   <Custom Action='**CA_BlockPropertyNotSet**'
After="FindRelatedProducts">NOT
PROPERTYTHATMUSTBESET</Custom>
</InstallExecute>

instead of this:

<InstallExecute>
   <Custom Action='BlockPropertyNotSet' After="FindRelatedProducts">NOT
PROPERTYTHATMUSTBESET</Custom>
</InstallExecute>

But I wonder is this request of mine so unusual or why is this not
documented in any way (neither the wix chm nor the book of Nick Ramirez
nor any google search I could think of)?

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Robert